Sunday, April 14, 2013

Request For New PAN Card Or/And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data

My father's surname name: Fuck (Very logical-I am a result of this act obviously)
First name: What
Middle name: The
This is what I shall type in the pan card Request for New PAN Card Or/ And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data ( until and unless Govt of India changes it. A more decent and sensible thing would be to ask for Mother's name. She carries us for 9 months, most often she alone cares for us life long.
Further insult added to injury: 2. Father's Name (Even married women should give father's name only)
Not only is it bad enough that the person who only usually and most often only provides a homeopathic sample (Sperm) is the person considered so important in a woman's life but it is assumed that this hapless wretch will otherwise only have as important enough (for Govt of India) in life as defining her effectively her husband.
Most Indian women will put husband, child, in laws, elders, etc. etc long before any consideration of self and here Govt of India considers that a woman is thus entitled not to honour but to this terrible rape of the self
Anyway, Govt of India, I cannot afford a roof over my head to call my own as you pamper rascals and scoundrels and even the so called underprivileged who are now better off are being forced by your wretched minions to pay huge bribes to get a decent job. Of what use is your Pan Card to me????
Last time I had to pay more than Rs. 4000 to get change of address accepted by you because my father had the misfortune to have a caste name (bloody complicated stuff) which was further buggered by our dear British robbers whose boots we still lick by following their name systems.
Post a Comment